Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrange and manage suitable prefabrication, assembly, construction and hook-up of plant modifications in line with approved Projects.
- Proceed with the planned workloads for the imminent PF-1 and PF-2 upgrades to 75k production plus additional plant upgrades.
- Manage and lead contractor piping squads on behalf of the Company.
- Plann of piping installation schedules.
- Manage safety culture of all piping and associated operators within the job scopes.
- Supervise piping contractors to ensure work site preparation and efficiency with job scopes.
- Ensure that manhours are coded to the relevant work descriptions for contractor renumeration.
- Ensure work completion in accordance with the latest revision of “Issued for Construction” (IFC) drawings.
- Provide timely completion of any raised punch items.
- Capable of reviewing and marking up “Asbuilt” drawings.
- Check the work and assisting in the training of less experienced piping personnel.
- A national Technically recognised qualification (City and Guilds or equivalent).
- A full understanding of the requirements of a Work Permit System and capable of working to raise and sign off such.
- A full understanding of P+ID’s and piping isometric drawings and Bill of Materials (BOM’s).
- Good communication and ability to work as part of a team.
- Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills).
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in relevant Codes and Specifications
- Essential to have q minimum of 10 years relevant experience in Petro-chemical environment
- Experience in Large and small-bore piping fabrication
- Preference in well pad hook-up experience
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.