Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- CMMS Specialist to recommend which CMMS system Company should procure.
- Oversee project planning, coordination, and scope.
- Coordinate and lead project status communication with developer as well as status reporting on a regular frequency to ensure alignment on developer goals, project scope and schedule compliance.
- Communicates with developer, both internal and external, on needs and issues related to CMMS.
- Data entry and population of CMMS system with Assets, asset properties and spare part alocation.
- Develop and implement workflows in CMMS to meet Company's objectives.
- Configuration and development of Company reports and KPI dashboards.
- Works with team on continuous improvement initiatives of CMMS.
- Develop and recommend procedures for best practices with use of CMMS.
- Plan, evaluate, and improve internal business processes and workflows to enhance, quality, efficiency and time management.
- Works with team to identify training opportunities along with developing training content and plans for Companny both internal and external.
- Training with Company specific to best practices and data integrity.
- Implementation of Preventative Maintenance and Compliance Programs
- Responsible for the training of the onsite maintenance planners/coordinators
- Support the creation of new assets and associated hierarchy in Company CMMS. Includes creating new equipment and importing newly created equipment from Company FEC (Facility /
- Engineering / Construction) auditing the existing CMMS hierarchy and resolving discrepancies.
- Create and modify maintenance plans for new and existing assets in Company ’ CMMS. Includes coordinating with Reliability Engineering and maintenance craft persons for subject matter expertise.
- Participate in asset criticality assessments, Failure, cause and repair, and Effects Analyses (FMEA’s), Root Cause Failure Analyses (RCFA’s), critical spares identification, and other group activities as required.
- Drive continual improvement and support department initiatives as required.
- A good understanding and working knowledge of engineering drawings and documents including P&ID’s, C&A, etc.
- A good understanding and working knowledge of pressure equipment, rotating equipment, electrical equipment.
- Relevant Oil & Gas /engineering degree and 10 years’ experience in senior maintenance roles is preferred, or minimum 20 years’ experience with at least 10 in a senior maintenance role.
- Experience with building a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) e.g. SAP, Maximo - 5 years.
- 2+ years of technical training experience.
- 2+ years Project Management Experience.
- Previous Maintenance Management or technical experience.
- Previous experience with CMMS system building is a must.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Related maintenance experience in the oil and gas or petrochemical industry - 5 years.
- Strong computer proficiency with MS Office.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Extensive plant level experience with significant proven man management experience.
- Completed a fully indentured apprenticeship with a mechanical/ electrical/ instrument discipline.
- Experience of managing Profit and Loss (P&L) responsibilities for maintenance.
- Understanding of Oil & Gas and procurement/supply chain.
- Experience of transitioning from a spreadsheet-based maintenance system to a CMMS including systems review, data input and optimisation of maintenance activities based on RCM.
Proficient in Building, Customising, and operating a CMMS.
Rotational Role: Rotation on 5/2
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.