Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge and promotion of HSE policies and procedures.
- Implement HSE plans and strategies and coordinating such with all contractors.
- Manage and supervise Site HSE Supervisors and making sure they comply with company’s HSE policies and procedures.
- Encourage a culture of safety in office and on site and raise management’s and staff’s awareness of safety accountabilities and responsibilities.
- Design and carry out rig safety awareness induction, coaching and training programs for all site workers.
- Ensure workplace safety and develop safety procedures.
- Encourage the prompt reporting of hazards & risks.
- Conduct workplace audits and risk assessments and recommend remedies to identified risks & hazards.
- Prepare SOW`s, technical questionnaires and evaluation forms for HSE related tenders, and evaluate the technical offers accordingly.
- Prepare and submit monthly HSE reports to relevant ministry and company’s Regional Manager.
- Education: Master’s Degree in Health and Safety or in Environmental Engineering or NEBOSH Diploma in health and safety or in environmental management is required.
- Previous Experience in Year & Field: 7-8 years in oil & gas and environmental management of oil & gas.
- Language Skills: fluent English is a must
- Organizational Skills: teamwork and being able to adapt to company culture as well as very good verbal and communication skills with management and stakeholders
(5) Days per week & (8) hours per day
(Starting from -09:00 am till 05:00 pm).
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.