Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates Gas Processing plant
and Gas injection wells which include Gas compressors, Amine Sweetening Unit,
Dew point Control Unit and associated Utilities under the supervision of Gas System
- Performs his/her duties in
accordance with the Company HSE procedures.
- Follows Permit to Work system
as Area Authority
- Reports all incidents,
injuries, hazardous or abnormal situations to the Production Team Leader/Production
- Member of the Emergency
Response Team as per Emergency Response Plan.
- Operates the Gas Processing
plant and Gas injection wells in
accordance with set procedures.
- Monitors and checks the Gas
plant and associated Utilities operating conditions in accordance with set
schedules, including taking samples, recording readings, looking for leaks, and
position of valves etc...
- Carries out general walk through in his/her responsible area and checks rotating
equipment, field instruments etc. at regular interval.
- Reports any abnormalities to
the CCR Team Leader (Gas System)/Gas System Supervisor
- Carries out Housekeeping
duties as required at all times
- Handles chemicals, adjusts
chemicals injection rates as per program and be aware of safety precautions
related to those activities.
- Suggests possible improvements
regarding facilities and procedures to the Production Supervisor.
- Prepares the facilities and equipment
for maintenance activities (ensures isolation/deisolation are set as required in
the Permit to Work).
- Gets actively involved in the all
kind of commissioning activities.
the Production Team Leader in gathering the required information for the daily report.
- To maintain smooth operations of gas plant and gas injection wells.
- Ensure all the works are conducted in compliance with the Permit to Work system.
- Meet the operating requirements by addressing the problems in a timely manner.
- Always be available for shutdowns or breakdowns and assist with critical operations.
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience in the Oil and Gas industry in a similar position.
- Good ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Fluent spoken and
Rotational (2 weeks on / 2
weeks off – Day Shift / Night Shift)
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.